Archived Auctions

Archiving my internet business transactions since 2009!
Friends: Matt and Sarah Casserole | Logan at War | Low Rent Eating
Email: stephen       About this blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

 

Allen Iverson Jersey

Item: Allen Iverson Philadelphia 76ers Jersey
Bought for: $2
Sold for: $12.50

Title: Vintage Allen Iverson Philadelphia 76ers Jersey 44 MINT
Description: A famous man once said, "You can't go home again". I dunno who it was and I had to burn all my encyclopedias for firewood this morning, so I guess I'll never know. But you know what I do know? That guy was wrong, and probably really, really old. He never even saw AI play for the Sixers, and now he'll never see AI play for them again. What a jerk. How 'bout you prove that old guy wrong by cheering on Allen Iverson. Oh, and by buying this amazing Allen Iverson Champion jersey from me for a bunch of money. Can't forget that part!

The jersey is a size 44. It measures 19.5" pit-to-pit and 28" from the back of the collar to the bottom. It is made by Champion. This is in excellent condition with no stains, rips or tears! Thanks for looking!

Picture of Auction

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2007   April 2007   July 2007   July 2009   January 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]