Archived Auctions

Archiving my internet business transactions since 2009!
Friends: Matt and Sarah Casserole | Logan at War | Low Rent Eating
Email: stephen       About this blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

 

First Post!

This site is basically for me. I want to archive all of my transactions that I conduct on eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and whatever else I can sell stuff on. I will expand this section later. I stole this layout from firejoemorgan.com, which is my favorite blog ever. Layout-wise, I like it's simplicity and lack of cluttering images.

Each post will be this: a run-down of the auction, the description I used, any edits I made later, and a link to a screenshot of the auction. I'll probably post tips/notes later, too. I dunno, pretty much anything I think of in relation to online transactions will be posted here.

A fair warning: this blog will be boring and a huge waste of time.

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2007   April 2007   July 2007   July 2009   January 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]