Archived Auctions

Archiving my internet business transactions since 2009!
Friends: Matt and Sarah Casserole | Logan at War | Low Rent Eating
Email: stephen       About this blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

 

Vintage Western Shirt

Item: Vintage Western Shirt
Bought for: $2
Sold for: $4.99

Title: Vintage 80s Western shirt Pearl Snaps M 15 Cott Poly
Description: A few weeks back, I went on one of those emo ranch vacations you've all been reading about so much. It was great to get out on the range and rope cattle, but there was one problem: I forgot my awesome emo/punk ranch wear back home and as such, none of the cute emo girls would even talk to me! Then one night, while I was sleeping alone in my tent (again), the ghosts of Joe Strummer, Joey Ramone, some emo guy that died, and General George Custer appeared before me. They took me with them into the night and we rode bareback on some unicorns on the high plains before their spectres dissipated and I awoke back in my tent. I figured it was all a dream, but then I opened my back pack and to my amazement, it was now stuffed full of emo/punk western shirts with pearl snaps, with this being one of them! So bid high, because this shirt is special!

The shirt is a Medium 15 1/2, and fits like a medium. It is made by Saturdays in California. It is soft and 65% Combed Cotton, 35% Polyester. This is in great vintage condition! Thanks for looking!

Picture of Auction

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2007   April 2007   July 2007   July 2009   January 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]