Archived Auctions

Archiving my internet business transactions since 2009!
Friends: Matt and Sarah Casserole | Logan at War | Low Rent Eating
Email: stephen       About this blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

 

Key West T-shirt

Item: Vintage Key West T-shirt
Bought for: $1
Sold for: $3.99

Title: Vintage 80s Key West Parrot Shirt XL L SOFT Cotton Poly
Description: I could feel the cool breeze nipping at the hairs on the nape of my neck. The moon hung low in the sky, almost mocking me as it illuminated the expanse of desert I had to cross with the treasure I'd just looted from an Incan temple. This was going to be one long night. Who knew a chest full of golden doubloons would be so heavy? Luckily, I had on my 50/50 Key West Parrot shirt. It's light weight kept me cool and the front of it kept sand off my sweating body. As I hauled the chest across the sand, a huge asp rose up in the wind, its little eyes full of fury. I knew the sweat on my brow would mess with its heat-vision, but oh no! The shirt! It had absorbed my body heat, but not my sweat! I was a dead man walking! The asp lowered its reptilian head, lunged, and bit me square in the shirt. I wrested the snake from my shirt and beat it to death, but the damage had been done: I now had two little holes near the neck. Drats!
Either that, or I caught the shirt on a piece of metal as I was picking it up a few days ago. Which story do you believe?

The jersey is an Extra Large, and fits like a large. It is made by Screen Stars. It is super soft and 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. This is in great vintage condition except for the little holes near the neck! Thanks for looking!

Picture of Auction

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2007   April 2007   July 2007   July 2009   January 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]